Outreach Prayer Requests
Prayer requests will be posted here as they come up.
- The Fryer's have four prayer requests for their ministry:
- 1. Pray for God’s Wisdom as we develop marriage video blogs: that they would be easily applicable and culturally relevant. There is already an expressed need for them to be translated into other languages to reach other people groups.
- 2. Pray for health and safety (esp. in the increasing craziness of traffic in Hanoi.)
- 3. Pray for God’s direction as Crosspoint looks to hire other Christian counselors. The need in Hanoi continues to grow.
- 4. Pray for a number of our Vietnamese friends who need to take the next step.
- Pray that God will connect the O'Conner family with the incoming freshman and give the family opportunities to share Christ with them through the work He is already doing in their lives.
- For the students returning from Summer Mission, pray that they will be shown how to transfer all that they experienced this summer back to campus and that they would keep their passion for reaching the lost and seeing loving, intentional and Godly community built.
- For the O'Conner family's team, pray for the new members that they will feel welcome, that they will learn to work without the old team members, and that God will bring love and unity for one another. Pray that they will follow His leading together as they seek to reach new students with the gospel.
- Please pray that Steven Nowinski receives his visa to go to France by July 24th so he can leave on July 31st for Grenoble, France. Prayer answered! Steven is now in France.
- Pray that 2019 will be the most productive year ever for all the global and local ministries we support here at 2PC.